Germany Land of Beer


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Bavaria » Munich
May 27th 2006
Published: May 27th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Had a fabulous day on Friday we went through a grand total of 4 countries! Stopped off at lucern to drool over all the fabulous swiss watches, i was in heaven! well hell really cause i couldnt afford to buy any! also went to Lichtenstein the worlds third smallest principality, our tour guide greg, took the three of us around, there were only 3 of us on the bus it was great, anyway greg loved lichtenstein and gave us an hour lecture about a country that is only 25km long, i could probably tell you various other useless facts but i wont bore you. After lichtenstein it was through Austria and on to Munich. I got to catch up with Claire and Sam which was absolutely fantastic and very exciting. i managed to convince them to go on this beer crawl which was awesome fun, but yeah they don't call it a crawl for nothing. Probably the most exciting bit of the night was going to the original Lowenbrau Beer hall! so yes altogether i think i drank about 3 litres of beer plus some shnapps so it was very lucky we got on the bus on time this morning! anyways running out of time will jump on tomorrow as well as we are in venice now for three nights. Ciao!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



28th May 2006

Query!
Could I be mistaken- is this Sara or Simon drinking their way through Europe? Hope you make it to Venice ok. Do you meet up with Claire and Sam again?
29th May 2006

Hey!
Sounds like you're having a blast.... Ill see you in Athens on friday for 10 days of sand, sun, ouzo and gyros!!!!! Can't wait!!

Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 13; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0215s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb