The end is near


Advertisement
Published: May 6th 2009
Edit Blog Post

The last two weeks have been filled with many ups and downs. Luckily though, there have been more ups than downs. It is becoming harder to deny the fact that things are coming to an end. I know that the friends that I have come to love here, will be leaving in a matter or weeks. I will be leaving in July to spend some much needed time with my friends and family. Although I am anxiously awaiting th... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 29, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




6th May 2009

Hard to tell but I'm guessing Walt is one of the ones inside (grey shirt?) He had a GREAT time that night. As for the life-changing experience... you'll never forget it. I, too, have been completely changed for the better and no longer take for granted the things provided to me in my life that so many others do without. Those kids will continue to "love you Mees"! Next year will be a completely different experience from this past one but it too will bring with it many more memories and learning experiences. Looking forward to meeting you!
6th May 2009

You just couldn't help buying so much food as you are use to the big old ghetto BBQ's:)I did like the fact that you had drink in hand while squatting over the grill and the bottle was oh so close as well!I can't wait to see you in July and catch you up on all the drama of Twin Berry Parks!!;)
6th May 2009

Yes, he seemed to be having fun that night. It was a good time. I think he was mostly out of the pics somehow. He must have just been missing the camera everytime someone pulled it out. One of these days I am sure I will get a pic of him for you up here :)
6th May 2009

Oh how true Jules! Yes, I think that must have been my problem! I am definitely used ot the ghetto grilling style...but I am now a grill master and so everyone better watch out this summer :)

Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 20; dbt: 0.0329s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb