Background: One of the smallest independent countries in the western hemisphere, Grenada was seized by a Marxist military council on 19 October 1983. Six days later the island was invaded by US forces and those of six other Caribbean nations, which quickly captured the ringleaders and their hundreds of Cuban advisers. Free elections were reinstituted the following year.
Photos from Saint David
No Start a Travel Diary Free Travel Blog Site
Blogs from Saint David
Latest Blogs from Saint David
- October 16th 2012 Interested in Buying a Sailboat?
by Words: 180 Photos: 1
- November 28th 2010 Novembre 2010 à la Grenade
by Words: 712 Photos: 36
- September 8th 2010 Des nouvelles, enfin!
by Words: 1744 Photos: 43
- August 26th 2009 On The Hard
by Words: 351 Photos: 5
- July 22nd 2009 La fin du commencement
by Words: 2155 Photos: 49