Party time, again! Aleena mini mart


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Lanta
March 16th 2023
Published: March 16th 2023
Edit Blog Post

" What's the best bar in the whole world?" Kevin asked.

" Aleena" we all shouted back.
" And it's not even a bar! It's a mini mart! Kevin exclaimed.

I'm sure I've mentioned Aleena before in my blogs. It's just one of those places you can't help meeting lots of interesting people.

Tuesday night was Kevin's birthday so- any excuse for a party! A whole new set of card drinking games came out that we'd never played before. The whole pack was spread out on the table face down and each played took turns to pick one. Depending on the number you picked an action was required. Two was to put your head under the table. Not an easy task when you're all sat squashed together on a long sest. The one who picked the card had to judge who was the last to do it. That person had to take a drink.
Number three card meant you had to get three limbs off the floor and onto somewhere else. This was crazy as everyone clambered to leave the bench and hold onto a pillar of some sort with one leg on it to. Like a gecko! Last one to do it had to drink.
And so on- you get the idea! Many more games followed.

Next night was the last night for Kevin and Stephie. Once again we all congregated at Aleena and the games began.

This time it was Beer pong. 5 glasses at each end of the table filled with water and two teams of two had to throw the ping pong ball into a glass. If achieved it was taken away and a drink of beer downed. The first team to get all 5 glasses removed were the winners.

Stan took part and surprised everyone with his skill even though he'd never played it before and he and Martin from Germany won the game and went on to win the "tournament"!

By midnight we headed off home but next morning found out the party had gone on until 4am!

Next morning at Aleena....( Where else? ) We said goodbye to Kevin and Stephie and they were on their way back to Hawaii.

That's another place on our bucket list with promise of accomodation. Thanks, Kevin and Stephie, who knows maybe we'll see you again one day.








Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



16th March 2023

Please enjoy yourselves I’m sure you don’t miss our chilly weather. See you all soon , Dave
1st April 2023

Living your best life! Thanks for sharing!

Tot: 0.34s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 22; qc: 71; dbt: 0.1448s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb