Five Star


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
July 15th 2012
Published: July 27th 2012
Edit Blog Post

The next day was fairly chilled out, it was the last day for the boys so they had a few things to do and I booked up my bus South for when they took off. We didn’t have enough beds, in the apartment Ben and Andy were put up in, so Ben and I booked a 5star last minute for a ridiculous discount. We checked out their apartment on the way which was very nice indeed went swimming on the roof to take a break from the heat. Then Ben and headed off to check in and were absolutely amazed. Everyone was asking if we were married etc and we corrected them at first but by the time we got to the front desk we were teasing each other about it and went and got upgraded. So we ended up with probably the nicest room I’ve ever stayed in. We had a double bed each, sound system in the bathroom and a remote to set everything from the lights to the temperature. Needless to say we took full advantage and were delayed leaving to meet everyone due to pressing every button, opening every draw and bouncing on the beds.

We went to meet everyone at the cinema at MBK to see The Dictator which I wasn’t that fussed about but actually really enjoyed it. We went back to our lovely room via 711 to stock up on Chang. Had a lovely last night with Ben, before we go home and back to uni, life happens and we hardly ever find each other in the same place at the same time.

Best nights sleep, from Katie xx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0286s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb