Philippines Holiday


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Boracay
December 15th 2007
Published: December 20th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Day 12





Roger, Maryann & me went for a walk along the beach to Station 1.



We reached the end of the beach, then we found a path that led around the hill. At one part the path is narrow, so there is a guide rope.







Around the hill, there was another small beach & we reached the end.
There was also an unusual rock formation, shaped a bit like a tree.





We had a big buffet style breakfast (again) & went for a swim at the beach. While at the beach, there was much negotiation with a local tour operator on some activities.






We were picked up from our Hotel & driven to the beach at Station 1. We boarded a small speedboat for a short trip to a larger boat.





Once on the larger Boat, Mitch & Carly did Para gliding.









Next, our speedboat docked at a Pontoon floating out in the sea-here we rode Jet Ski's (two at a time).

After everyone (except Ronald & Lita) rode the Jet Ski's, we returned to the Beach. We then took a transport vehicle to the ATV station.



The kids & Odie rode the ATV's (all Terrain Vehicles) & the Adults rode Beach Buggies. Once off the main road, the going was pretty tough. Joan rolled her ATV, but was not seriously hurt-only a bruise.







We drove up to Mt Luho, where there is a spectacular lookout over the island. At the lookout, there were also Monkeys, a Snake & a Philippine Eagle.



When we returned to the Hotel, we had a swim in the No.1 pool. We also had drinks & hot chips at the Wet Bar.





In the evening, we watched a beautiful sunset.



After the sun went down, there was a colourful & noisy street parade.








Advertisement



Tot: 0.212s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0579s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb