Philippines Holiday


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Boracay
December 14th 2007
Published: December 20th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Day 11







Woke up & went straight away to the Beach for a walk-was amazed how beautiful it was, the sand is basically pure white.








I walked up to a Rocky outcrop towards Station 1, then returned to the Hotel for breakfast.



Breakfast was buffet style, with so many choices-no chance of starving !










After breakfast we had a wander around the beach front shops & D'Mall where we met Eleanor & Pat having breakfast. After they finished their breakfast, we went to have a look at the townhouse they were staying in at Station 1.





We took Tricycles back to our Hotel.

Then a boat trip was organized, where we could see the island & do some snorkeling.







The boat trip started off in calm water, however, as we passed around the northern side of the island, the sea became quite rough (it was almost like like riding through the surf). A few passengers were feeling seasick.

We managed to reach Crocodile island, where the water was a bit calmer & then after a few minutes we pulled up to a place where you could go snorkeling. As soon as the boat stopped we were greeted by men on small boats selling ice creams & coconuts.



Some of us, donned Life Jackets & went down the steps into the water. The view down below was good, you could see colourful coral & tropical fish. The current was a bit strong, so you had to keep holding on to the ropes attached to the boat. One small boy who was part of the crew handed me a blue Starfish he found while diving.

By this time, Ronald & RJ were feeling really bad, so we headed back to the shore where we started (which surprisingly only took 15 minutes).

We walked back along the beach to a spot near our Hotel & had a swim at the beach. Joan, Ronald & Pat had a massage on the beach.

Later on, we had a swim in the largest of the three swimming pools (near our unit). The pool features a wet bar & a spa in the middle of the pool. While swimming, Roger & family arrived from Cebu.

We had dinner together in an outdoor area of the Regency Hotel. Afterwards, we went for a walk along the beach front shops towards station 1.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.228s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0493s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb