Boracay Paradise


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Boracay
September 13th 2007
Published: September 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Boracay BeachBoracay BeachBoracay Beach

Chilling out...
BORACAY
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Boracay is a tropical island located approximately 315km (200 miles) south of Manila and 2km off the northwest tip of the island of Panay in the Western Visayas region of the Philippines. It is one of the country's most popular tourist destinations. The island comprises the barangays of Manoc-Manoc, Balabag, and Yapak (3 of the 17 barangays which make up the municipality of Malay), and is under the administrative control of the Philippine Tourism Authority in coordination with the Provincial Government of Aklan.

I've been wanting to go to Boracay since I dont know when but all I know is that it's famous for its powdery white sand beach so I promised myself that if time permits i will definitely go to this beach paradise! So when my husband went home for a vacation from work i already booked ourselves a plane ticket(courtesy of Cebu Pacific) to Boracay. We didnt have any reservations since it was off peak season at that time(we went there from July 10-14, 2006) and if you're from the Philippines you'll know that it was a rainy season! But what the heck we had a blast!

If you're going
At Crododile IslandAt Crododile IslandAt Crododile Island

Island Hopping
to Boracay make sure you stop at D' Mall where you will find the best tasting chocolate cake i ever tasted! it's no joke! the name of the cakeshop is Quensy's, you just walk straight and you will derfinitely pass by it! and also try the famous shake in boracay which is Jonah's Fruitshakes. each glass costs about P60-P150 depending on the flavor. a definitely must try is the banana flavor!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

At Crododile IslandAt Crododile Island
At Crododile Island

Still Island Hopping
JetskiingJetskiing
Jetskiing

Medyo takot ako nyan...
SnorklingSnorkling
Snorkling

We saw a variety of fishes and corals...it was so beautiful!


Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 44; dbt: 0.046s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb