Ekukhanyeni


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Mpumalanga » Siyabuswa
August 1st 2013
Published: August 1st 2013
Edit Blog Post

Just a quick blog tonight as time on the laptop is restricted. We are all safe, sound and very happy here. It is a lovely place in the hills above Nelspruit. We had a good journey down, stopping for fresh orange juice near Groblersdal, biltong at Loskop, a Wimpy in Middelburg and a late takeaway lunch at our traditional stop on the N4, Millie's. We arrived here at 4.15 to a warm welcome. The children have explored a bit, played in the spacious games room, had a lovely supper and now are relaxing in front of the log fire--very cosy. Tomorrow we are up at 5.00 for an early start off to the Kruger, where we plan to spend the whole day. We have met our guide, a very friendly man called Trust, who we are told is one of the best. So the children are looking forward with excited anticipation.

Nia says she is alive and we have certainly not seen any lions yet, but hoipo to tomorrow! Oscar says please could his family not write so often...(?!) Bethan wants to wish her brother Joseph a 'Happy Birthday' tomorrow--hi Miniman!--and Oscar wishes his dad a very happy birthday too.

Hopefully time for some pictures tomorrow!

Advertisement



1st August 2013

Hello everyone. We are glad you have arrived safely at the Kruger. It sounds lovely and very exciting. Good luck with getting up at 5am and we hope you see some amazing animals tomorrow. Looking forward to the photos. Take care, love Tom's Mum and Dad

Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0466s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb