Tuesday assembly--by Will


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Mpumalanga » Siyabuswa
July 31st 2013
Published: July 31st 2013
Edit Blog Post

Dear parents, readers and people who have nothing else better to do... (only joking!!!)

First of all our day started, with waking up, funnily enough and then breakfast followed, again delicious...

After that, we arrived at the Grace School, late again! we were escorted to the front of the assembly and Mrs Ntuli talked to the children for a while and quite a few rounds of applause followed.

Then Amazing Grace was requested by the seniors, and our brilliant ensemble was appreciated by everyone. Then Mrs Ntuli called for a learner to thank us for all our deeds, and at first, no-one seemed to want to... Finally she started to count to three and two boys semi-reluctantly stepped forward and muttered credible thanks, which were actually really nice, and then we shook hands with them. Mrs Ntuli, although thankful for the boy's thanks, said she was not impressed from the girl's point of view, so a girl stepped up and delivered a totally unprepared inspiring speech, and it brought tears to some people's eyes.

Will

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.039s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb