RIHLA #5


Advertisement
South America
October 10th 2011
Published: October 10th 2011
Edit Blog Post


1) According to the articles, how did Steve Jobs embrace the ideas of Buddhism as he worked to develop Apple products?
Steve Jobs had ideas of Buddhism as he worked to develop apple products by understanding his mind and how he thought. He always looked forward to what he can invent next.
2) From his list of lessons, which one do you relate to most? Why?
From his list of lessons I can relate to all of them but the one that stood out to me the most was the 9th one. Which stated "we're here to put a dent in the universe, otherwise why else even be here". I believe in this statement because all the people are put here on this universe to make a change even if it's a little change, it's something and try to make the best change so you can be known for what you accomplished.
3)After browing through his achievements (click through the pictures to see some of his greatest creations), how do you these these technological advancements have affected our economy?
I think his achievements affected out economy in a good way because these achievement led our economy towards the future with new inventions how we can do more transactions on the internet and it's nation wide communication.
4) How do these articles relate to what we are learning in class? Any other points you would like to make or ask?
These articles relate to what were learning in class because Steve Jobs was inspired by Buddhism, which is what were learning about in class.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.047s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0312s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 998.5kb