so close...


Advertisement
Venezuela's flag
South America » Venezuela » Capital » Caracas
December 26th 2007
Published: December 26th 2007
Edit Blog Post

so I am already in Germany, finally came this afternoon after missing my transit flight and spending a day in Madrid. Michal is not so lucky, he is still in Caracas, and really not happy about it. Its a horrible city with horrible people and dangerous as hell. There are military and police walking around with machine guns, and you cannot trust them one bit. Air France Venezuela suddenly decided to not let him take his flight, because the flight was changed, and apparentely it was not allowed to be changed, they refuse to give him a new ticket or let him fly out. Tomorrow I will try to organise him out of there. This airline, is really terrible, just problems after problems, and they dont give one toss about dealing with problems they cause.
We had nice few last days in Venezuela, sun was shining, and we were in a small colourful fishing town of Puerto Columbia on the shore of the caribbean sea. Lots of palm trees, golden beaches and turqoise blue water. Only we were really tired of travelling and just wanted to come back to Europe. and now... well... We are not going on holiday for next 4 years! ... well it wasnt all that bad... vaikka nyt on hymy kaukana 😊 I made larry come with me to Berlin, we are here in a hostel, trying to find all options for flights, and tomorrow morning we will make them organise Michal a flight.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0446s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb