Amazon


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Amazonas » Manaus
December 14th 2007
Published: December 14th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

road to europe


boa boa boa. We just arrived to Manaus after a 3 day trip on a cargo boat across the amazonian rainforest. It was a really nice trip, we had already gone to the boat to sleep the night before and already a day before that we had set up our hammocks to get the best places. Just before the boat was leaving though, there seemed to be the whole Brazil wanting to get in, there were hammocks absolutely everywhere. At least 3 people wanted to sleep on top of michal, but we managed to get rid of them, until one finally came back at night. She was sleeping with her legs wide open with a kid who kept every half an hour jumping up shaking her legs and arms violently, so that everyone near by would wake up. Eventually michal blogged her so that she couldnt spread her legs on top of him, so next night she found a place underneath him instead to sleep.
There was lots of other nice people on the boat. One brazilian lady especially who fell in love with michal, she was crying when they said goodbyes today. She was lovely lady, but really depressed because her husband had drowned in the river, now she was drinking and smoking a lot.
Then there were couple of german guys who were really interesting, one of them greeted us each morning :'guten morgen, heuten werden wir essen, schlafen, essen schlafen 😊" and thats about all that there was to do on the boat. Hammocks are probably the most relaxing thing in the world, especially sleeping on deck, where you can all the time look at the passing amazonian forrests.
Tonight we take a overnight bus to Venezuela. We will look at couple of waterfalls in the south border and then head to the caribbean coast to catch on arska aurinkoinen (sun).
Brazil has been quite nice, expensive, but people are great, although we have difficulty understanding what they say. And women here are really fat, all of them, Ive counted 3 reasonable size women. They have huge luggage of belly hanging between their short tops and tiny shorts. But the Brazilian guys seem to be looking after their enourmous butts, so maybe thats where the beauty of the brazilian women lies, cannot really say for sure.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.024s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1020.9kb