Adrian´s Birthday - Drive Day to Bush camp


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Lima » Lima
November 25th 2008
Published: December 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Today was my birthday and before I could even get out of bed in the hotel I was woken up and greeted with presents. Hayley and Mike got me a new T Shirt which was really nice. Shortly after Debbie and Matty came into our room and Matty Humped me for a while and then Debbie gave me a magic wand which blew bubbles...very Harry Potter! After the humping incident I thought it better to get out of bed and change incase any other lads tried it too. Later Sanjay (Crunchie) got me a model of a fanny and then some fanny jam to spread over it...thanks Sanj what would I do without it.
After this we left the hotel and arrived at the car park to get on the truck when I was greeted by the whole group who had prepared the party for the Truck. B4 I got on the truck I had to lay down and down some really big serving on punch which had a bottle champagne, bottle of Vodka, a bottle of rum and fizzy orange in...went down a treat!
I managed to make it onto the truck where I got more presents...Niamh and Paul got me 2 porno mags and a movie too and Galina gave me a Russian Doll. During the journey we started playing chardards and drinking the punch. By the time that was finished the music started and we had dancing on the truck and more and more drinking. This was a very unusual birthday to say the least but very good.
Arrived in the afternoon to our bush camp which was by the sea and we sent up tents. A little later the drinking continued and Corky made me drink Rum straight from the bottle as I passed the ´pissed test´of walking in straight line. After dinner the birthday cake came out...I think it tasted good but I cant really remember as Sanj slapped in my face and I did the same to Alice who then rugby tackled me to the ground...sorry about the cake in you hair Dora!!!
Much later that evening when I was very pissed Stefano and I where by the sea talking and when we returned we found that our tent had been moved. We spent 20 minutes looking for it along way from where we set it up.
Anyway what a great birthday and I couldn’t have asked for more. I want to say big thanks to the guys on our trip that made it a fantastic day.



Additional photos below
Photos: 44, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0549s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb