Lima


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Lima » Lima
November 23rd 2008
Published: December 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Today was a big day for our truck as it was Debbie´s birthday (girl on truck) and we arrived early in Lima to check into our hotel. On Arrival we had Chocolate cake which was awesome!
We spent the day around Lima which at first glance wasn´t too pretty but the main shopping area was nice and the drivers were the worst I´ve ever seen...so scared whenever we took taxis.
Anyway that night we all went out to celebrate Debbie´s birthday in style. Firstly as we were all clean and looking good we went out for dinner and then onto a club in town. There was soooo much drinking and dancing and we all had alot of fun. We tried all the local drinks which were cheap as...and the only pull I got was was Dan (Corky) who gave me a love bite...not really what I was looking for!!!
After the club we all headed back to Stefano and my hotel room for more rum and coke and pointless yet enjoyable chatter!
The next day everyone woke at different times but Stefano and I headed to the local market which had everything you needed. We bought so boxing gloves and pads to pass the time and also we figured it was a good excuse to starts fights on the truck!
Later that evening we had a quiet one and went to the cinema to see The New James Bond Movie Quantan Of Solace which thankfully was in English. These cinema are so comfortable and you get a free beer with your ticket and the waiter brings your food and drink...very good.
After the movie we meet the rest of the group and we went bowling...please check photos of Stefano and fashion sense, Milan will be so proud of there son.


Additional photos below
Photos: 46, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.064s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb