Marijke and Luc


Advertisement
Ecuador's flag
South America » Ecuador » North » Quito
July 3rd 2007
Published: July 3rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello,

We arrived in Quito the first of July late in the afternoon, local time. The trip started in Brussels, flight of one hour to Frankfurt, wait two hours, connect to Caracas Venezuela, flight 10h15, wait two hours en then fly to Quito Ecuador two hours. After a while waiting for our backpacks to show up, guess what, the carrousel stopped, and a guy came telling us that something must have gone wrong, and that maybe tuesday they would bring the luggage to our hotel, we are hopefull.
Meanwhile we bought us some elementary new gear, discovered that Quito is not that hectic, people are well dressed, the local food very good, and the sun on the equator can be quite intens.
We walked around mostly in the new town section, trying to adapt to the timedifference of only 7 hours.
Tomorrow 18h00 we have to be in the meetingroom, where we will see our groupmembers and discover who will be our tourleader.
note: there will be a duth message first and later on an english version, so no need to learn another language.

Greeting from Quito.

Advertisement



4th July 2007

Marijke and Luc We are very happy to see that you have arrived safely. Sorry to hear about your lost luggage. We hope that you will get it on Tuesday. Have fun. Good luck! Roger and Judith

Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0565s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb