Phew! It was a failed attempt!


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Rio de Janeiro » Rio de Janeiro
February 28th 2006
Published: February 28th 2006
Edit Blog Post

OMG! They did it again!!!! Why us why us?!?!

We were ready to board a bus (yes bus again) when 3 locals directed us to take the bus behind instead to get to the subway station. Thinking they were good samaritans, we took their advice and boarded the bus behind. OSM and I boarded first and CJ was sandwiched between those 3 fellows. We didn´t know why one of them took so long to buy the tix. It was actually one of them blocking the way, while the other one tried to use a pen to pry open the zip and the last person put his hand in. CJ screamed after she realised her bag was opened, though she had locked her bag. She shouted at the man whose hand was found coming out from the bag. My goodness! They are good! But glad nothing was missing this time.

We learnt our lesson. Never trust anyone again! But then again, there were still many people who offered genuine help to us. We just be more careful then.

Argh.... I hate this insecure feeling. I´m glad we´re getting out of here soon.





Advertisement



28th February 2006

finally read ur blog
HCM!!!!!!!!! the gals told me abt ur sunglasses & the gun nonsense...just be more cautious & make sure u gals lock ur room well at night...take care!
28th February 2006

F@%k Man!!
Wow piang!!! Glad u guys r ok... F@%k man!!! If im there i will sure gt a gun and shoot those f@%ker off their ass man!!! KNN. Take care man!!!
1st March 2006

this will happen in cities with great poverty and unfortunately SA is still quite underdeveloped, so just be careful and don't try to fight back or whatever..safety comes first..
1st March 2006

Dun be scared and dun feel insecure. Always have a weapon with you. Whack him and kick their balls. Do you have a whistle? Always blow it when anyone try to harm you gals. But whatever it is, enjoy your time there.
2nd March 2006

not many saints ard!
oh man...there are not so many saints ard out there..unlike in office..keke .. do b careful of all ur barang barang! b alert at all times! but dont forget to enjoy the trip too!
3rd March 2006

so scary my gosh! U girls must be careful hor. stay vigilant.

Tot: 0.28s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 16; qc: 83; dbt: 0.1287s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb