Mmmm Whats The Plan Today?


Advertisement
Published: April 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

So i got up and some of the guys from last night are heading to Ill Grande today however its 70 reals just to get there and then get accomodation and i have already paid an arm a leg for my nights here, so im just going to do Rio......they have a decent brekkie here which is a suprise and i met up with an Irish fella and an Aussie girl and we are considering doing the christ redeemer today.

So i hung out with colin an irish guy and scott a canadian and we decided to go to the christ remdemer and it was 36 reals for the elctric train including the entry fee and so we did the trian and it was a fair day and we got up and it was misty but we got some good pics by waiting and we saw humming birds and coatis.

We managed to get a local bus back and me and colin made some pasta together for dinner and i had three strong chaparinhis and now im sozzled and tomorrow i think me colin and scott are doing a favella tour.

The christ aint cheap but worth doing and i hope to do some beach time and the sugar loaf before i head to peru.




Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement


Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0561s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb