Back to dirt tracks and shacks


Advertisement
Published: October 15th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Hi!
Still in Buenos Aires, on 3.10.05 we just went to the shopping mall on the search for jeans! (for some mad reason we didn´t bring any!) After a full day looking we got some. Mine were 8 pounds and Andy´s were 9 pounds from C&A (don´t tell anyone) but they do look good.
We decided to get away from the city, although we have enjoyed our stay, with the thousands of cars always beeping at each other. Did you know it has the widest avenue in the world? It is 11 lanes of traffic in both directions! And yes we have crosed it more than once.
So 4.10.05 we left to go to San Juan (change of plan again, Mel saw a leaflet for Valle de la luna, valley of the moon).

17 hours later (8am), 5.10.05 we arrived in San Juan, the plan was to stay there a night then go to San Augustin a small town near the parks.(4 hours away) We walked around the town trying all the hostels for 2 hours but they were all full. So we got a ticket for 2pm to San Augustin. WE arrived there at 6pm and the guy from the hostel met us there. We were shattered so went out for dinner and then went to bed. The hostel were having a bbq but we were too tired to stay up.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0282s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb