Iguazu Falls (Argentina)


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Misiones » Puerto Iguazú
June 16th 2008
Published: June 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello again! :o)

OK.... now for the Argentinien side! We arrived at our hostel in Argentina at midday on Thursday! It was still pouring with rain and the weather forecast looked better for Friday so we decided to postpone doing the waterfalls until then! The hostel was absolutely massive (240 beds!!) which was cool so there was lots to do and there were cheap dinner buffets every evening which was also really handy as the hostel was quite far away from town and we also didnt want to go out in the pouring rain again! While waiting to check in we met a really nice Scottish guy who was travelling on his own so we chatted to him for a while before heading into town to get cash! When we got back and checked into our 4 bed room it turned out that he was in the same room as us which was really cool! :o) We then booked our Argentinien waterfalls trip and decided to do the whole package with boat trip etc too! That evening we just had a few beers, had dinner and then played pool with a guy from Holland, called Shrek! hehe!! Well, i dont think that was actually his name, but it sounded similar so I decided to call him Shrek! :o)

The bus for the waterfalls left at 8am! There were some Australian people on our tour too whi


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



17th June 2008

fernweh
Hallo Lisa, da bist du ja auf einem echt aufregenden Trip. Nur gut, dass du alles mit Humor nimmst und wie man auf den Photos sieht, kannst du trotz schlechtem Wetter immer noch so schön lachen. Wir hoffen, dass bald die Sonne scheint . Alles Liebe mapa

Tot: 0.15s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0947s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb