London is fantastic!


Advertisement
Oceania
September 3rd 2011
Published: September 3rd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone, well we have arrived safe and sound after a long but good flight, no upgrades but we still had a good time.

Arrived in London yesterday morning and made our way to hotel in Covent Garden, just feels so surreal being here!

After checking into hotel and the room not being ready (it was 7am!) we heade on our way down towards Trafalga Square, wow just amazing, every where you looked there were icon sights, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey!! We had a look through Westminster Abbey, what history, just magical, then we walked back up & what did we find a good ole British pub with a pint of beer with our name on it!

Rest of the day spent walking around Covent Garden and up Oxford street with a lovely Italian dinner out and a few more cleansing ales. The vibe of the place is buzzing, absolutely fantastic and the sun was out most of the day.

Writing this now the next morning, the 3rd of September, looking forward to a birthday to remember!

Back with more updates & photos soon ( when I've worked out how to upload them!)

Lots of love Ged & Michelle xxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0213s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1006.4kb