Korrovou at it's best!


Advertisement
Fiji's flag
Oceania » Fiji » Yasawa Islands » Naviti Island
January 6th 2008
Published: January 10th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Wait for it...we got some sunshine this morning!!! hurray! the first bout and hopefully more to come, it was lovely! As its a Sunday none of the activites run today as the locasl go to church. We hired some snorkle gear today and decided to walk over to the other side of Naviti and go to Honeymoon beach. Me Lou Johan and Lucy went over there and we were the only people on the beach!

The snorkling was excellent again! Youre bored of it I know but it's not boring looking I can tell you! It was great! We were quite close to the coral though and you felt like you had to breathe in a bit! I had a dodgy snorkle which was a bit of a challenge I can tell you, in shallow waters! I survived though!

We chilled out ont he beach, there were some cool little crabs that looked juts like sea shells and then would cheekily run away, Lou got a bit fascinated by them, think she wanted to keep one! We had a bit of a sunbathe - yes I know - a sunbathe! and then headed back over to resort for lunch!

We then went for another snorkle around our beach which was also excellent, a bit murky but cool again, lots of fishies! Heidi the Norweigan and her boyf saw a Stingray whent hey were out there but no such look for us! We waved off Johan and Lucy as they were going back to the mainland and then it all went a bit Pete Tongue....it started pouring down like POURING POURING THE OLD MAN IS SNORING! FIJI - YOU WERE DOING SO WELL! yep so the clouds rolled in and we were stranded in the dining room! Managed to sneak back to the dorm with the assistance of a brolly from our barman Kiloti and got the deck of cards....ready for a monster gamne of shithead (Ikea House - Have got some new rules for it which are excellent and sneaky courtesy of the ozzy chicks!) with Martina and Sam the oz girls and Heidi and Eiven the Norweigans! and what a monster game it turned out to be! We were there until 10pm! Even managed dinner in between! It did not stop raining! After our moaning with the ozzies that we had not eaten any fish when the speared for it every day - we thought this a little strange! we were very pleased to see it was fish for dinner - yummy!

We were prepared for lights off that night though as Lou had her torch! She'd make a good girl guide! Good work Louweeesy!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Monster Game of Shithead!Monster Game of Shithead!
Monster Game of Shithead!

Left to right - Matina, Phil (Czech republic guy), Sam, Heidi, Eiven and Lou


Tot: 0.169s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0872s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb