Why did I do this


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
December 8th 2014
Published: December 8th 2014
Edit Blog Post

So we are hungover again, we head to the gym for a second time we stop off for coffee before and we are on this amazing chocolate cafe it's called the obroma it was amazing had this caramel hot chocolate and Mars cake it was heaven I was in my happy place.
We head into the gym so our own thing and head back to go and meet Gemma who flew in last night so we take a tram up to St Kilda.
It was so good to see her again we went out to this restaurant and had dinner and had a bottle of wine.
Gemma had to head off quickly to pick some stuff up and was going to meet us later so we carried on drinking had 2 bottles between me and Laura. So eventually Gemma gets back and soon after Kate who is also staying In Melbourne so part of the family are reunited. It was great to catch up so we continue drinking to another bar. A few of Kate's friends who she lives with over here came out one of them was this girl who did not like Gemma we were a bit cautious of her.
It was a really good night overall we went to another bar and ended up back in subway on the night and got a taxi back.
Due to having wifi everywhere in Melbourne I could message this person from Christchurch bad mistake alcohol and messaging bad combo went all emotional on how great they are not good!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0599s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb