Last week of Holidays


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
January 25th 2012
Published: January 25th 2012
Edit Blog Post

This is our last week before we have to go back to school... Im excited to go though. This past week has been pretty bad weather, 25 degrees but its cloudy and rainy. In Queensland, where we just were on our roadtrip, has all these floods coming in now. Today was absolutely pouring rain so hard that the streets starting flooding a bit, and there was an insane amount of water runing down the sides of roads, and down pipes and flooding down driveways. So Fergus and I played soccer in the pouring rain just for fun, and Will was casually hunting down the most poisonous spider in the world, and others as well while he was cleaning cobwebs. This past week, because it has been not the best weather, we have been going to Erina everyday. Its basically like willobrook mall, and it has a gym and movie theatre. So we would go to the gym and then eat, go around the mall and then watch a movie. We have seen a movie everyday this week except for today. Tomorrow is Big Day Out and im gettin super excited.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



28th January 2012

Hi DownUnder!
Glad you're still having a great time....and that you don't mind going to school next week...should be different, but fun! We are all going to Adri's birthday party on the 4th, and she wants her favourites, Ribs and Cheesecake! So Papa has offered to eat your share of the ribs, and I will eat your Cheesecake! Luvya tons, Nana xxx
29th January 2012

Aloha!
Yeah i'm having an amazing time. Sorry about not replying to any of your other comments, I just found out about the comments :P I hope you guys enjoy my share of ribs and cheesecake ;) don't let it go to waste! Love you and miss you guys!

Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0435s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb