Western Australia


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Fremantle
January 2nd 2008
Published: September 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well today we moved to the other side of Freo to move into Brad & Julies house share, what a view and awesome spot, you could not get much closer into town. On most nights the sunset over the harbour was just beautiful, I had a prime seat in the lounge with an awesome view. It was Jay's house but their was also 1 real house mate Timmy and Racheal who was sleeping on the coach with me, so yes very cossy. All are great to get along with.

We had a few drinking sessions and lots of big cooking sessions, me & Julie spoiled the boys. we had a few games sessions and full on enjoyed living back in a normal house but not with normal people as I would just not fit in.

We had a big friday night and that is when I got together with Jay. It is summer and the party scene is full on, we head into Fremantle town most weekends for a few alcoholic beverages then stagger back to the house foe a party. This was pretty much the scene for most of summer, with the daylight saving it has been great as we have headed to south beach for a dip most nights and a sneaky carton.

Fremantle has a nice old feal to it with heaps of eating and coffe places most are alfresco.




Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 15; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0312s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb