Thanks and Here's to Slowing it Down!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria
June 7th 2008
Published: December 24th 2008
Edit Blog Post

If you've ever lived through a whirlwind (or been visiting with me when my family has been in the midst of packing and moving - note to my Mum: you really should pick 'other' times to visit!!) ; you'll know something of the sort of madness that has been going here. Cutting up the old water tanks and rolling in the new ones, enjoying time with parents, entertaining backpackers, tying up loose ends with schools, giving away all the worldly belonging we have no need for and would rather friends make good use of than to have the things go moldy in a shed.... late night fruit tree planting, endless dinner invitations ('no' is not an acceptable option!!), as many swims as possible and the odd hour or two of sleep are all behind me now...

I've enjoyed a few days with Ruth in Victoria. Of course as ever, not nearly long enough though a recharge for the batteries and we have had some great laughs at the craziness of life and the adventures that are happening right now and those that lay ahead. It's a bit surreal its all really happening and we will be going for an unspecified duration come the morning. Terry and Elsa came down to see us off. Terry never ate so many vegetables, hehe, and Elsa is now without a doubt (if she had any before), dead certain I am crazy! Lots of love and hugs and biggest THANKS to all of you that helped get us out of the preparations and on the road! Look forward to our paths crossing again in the future!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0983s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb