The days are getting colder


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria
March 23rd 2008
Published: March 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

The summer is over and the mornings are getting darker and there is no longer a heatwave....mind you, the weather is still lovely.

It's just been work work work....

It was so hot at one point that I got a heat rash all over my knees and elbows which was not fun...it stung and itched like mad. The pharmacist said it looked like eczema (hope not!) but it's going now so fingers crossed it was just the heat.

Work has been plodding along...have been spending a lot more time with Rachel, Clare and the new girl Lynne (who is from Glasgow and is fab!)

Heather is spending most of her time at Damien's, and Daphne, Bonnie and Gillian have left, so there are fewer and fewer ppl in the house, but it's kind of nice. I miss everyone but it's not so hectic.

Last night we had a party and it was really good fun - everyone had drinks and we just had music on and were jumping around and singing, and then we played truth or dare - eek! NOT FAIR that Simone's dare was to snog me! Haha. Ollie had to kiss Gary which was hilarious! And Clare had to run in and flash Dave, who was sleeping.

Today we are all on our day off which is cool. Can't go anywhere (no car) so we're just chilling out at the house.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0499s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb