I thought things were too good to be true!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria
March 15th 2008
Published: March 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hmmm....so in my last blog entry, I said that things were going TOO well....haha. And so it was.

The next day, we were awoken to be told that our car (we share it between the 14 or so of us) had been found smashed up in a field.

We panicked and checked who was missing....3 people, Rachel, Phil and Martin. We got hold of Rachel who said she was in Bendigo. We assumed the 3 of them were in hospital! Turned out, Phil had crashed the car and the other 2 had driven him to Bendigo so he could leg it to Sydney. Grrr! So now we are carless and poor Damien (our boss) has lost a lot of money, which is SO unfair!!!

Yesterday was a day off, and Daphne made apple pancakes for us! That was cool.

Today was another day off (due to there being a lack of fruit cutting) so myself, Clare, Rach, Mike, Piret and Daphne decided to actually work in the fields picking the tomatoes! Hehe. Was an experience....tiring, and hard work, but I'm glad I gave it a go. Then this afternoon we went down to the dam in the ute, which was nice. Muddy, but nice!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0472s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb