Beaching it.........


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Portsea
March 25th 2006
Published: April 1st 2006
Edit Blog Post

We spent the day at the beach after granny filling us till we popped with a full English breakfast!!!!!

The beach was lovely and chilled- we listened to music all day, messed about in the sea and played Harlam (an Irish game with wooden sticks and a ball................).................

Went back to grannys and again got stuffed with an amazing BBQ! We were joined by 2 girls that were staying at the B&B............

Stayed drinking with granny til late and she managed to drink us under the table!!! Made it out at about 11pm............... after drinking more than I think ive ever consumed in my life I think!!!!......................................................

Went out in a place called Sorrento to the Sorrento Hotel (reminded me of the Power Boat- it was alot nicer inside but full of shaggy haired surfer types!) Later to moved onto a club in which I have little recollection of (I know mum!!!) know I ended up kissing Darren though- o dear- future flat mate- could make things difficult!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



3rd April 2006

St Patrick is Crying
It is HURLING not HARLAM

Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0553s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb