Whitehaven anyone???


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Whitsundays
May 12th 2010
Published: May 23rd 2010
Edit Blog Post

boatsmallboatsmallboatsmall

Our boat
Day 34
This morning we woke up for breakfast which once again was very good food, they sure are spoiling us on this boat. Ha Ha. We headed to Hill Inlet Lookout to check out the spectacular view of the Whitsunday Island, Whitehaven beach. It was a nice short walk up to the top and some amazing photos were taken although Matt would have preferred if the tide would have been out further so that he could have gotten more pictures of the blue waters and swirling sands but it was still a beautiful view. Next stop off the day was Whitehaven Beach, it turned out to be a beautiful afternoon, Matt and James decided to take a run down to the point which was about 7 km’s away and Sam, Sean and I decided we would go for a nice swim instead, after our swim Sam and I laid on the beach and worked on our tans which ended up working out really well, while Sean kicked a soccer ball around with a few of the people on the boat. After our afternoon spent on the beach, we loaded onto the boat once again. We chilled out while we headed to our final destination of the trip where we would spend the night, Nara Inlet- Hook Island, we had one more superb supper of pork and roast potatoes, while Sam had a seafood risotto. After supper, we chilled out for a bit more, took a good look at all the stars and then headed to bed. The next day was our final day of our cruise which we have enjoyed to the most we can.


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

day 3 5day 3 5
day 3 5

See all the stingrays???
day 3 1day 3 1
day 3 1

I clean up pretty good sometimes
day 3 2day 3 2
day 3 2

Desert, always a winner


Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0203s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb