Snorkeling Adventures


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Whitsundays
May 11th 2010
Published: May 23rd 2010
Edit Blog Post

Day 33
Today was a fantastic day, we woke up to amazing breakfast, all the coffee you want for free, which is always for a coffee addict like myself. Lol. After breakfast we headed out to what would be our first snorkel out of 3! Maureen’s Cove was our first stop for snorkelling. It was beautiful, the water was warm, and Matt got to try out his under water camera bag for the first time, which ended up working which was a relieve because no one wanted to see what kind of mood he would have been in if it hadn’t work and wrecked his precious camera. We even lucked out and got to see a turtle, I had just happened to swim out past most of the coral and into the more murky water and spotted it! It was for sure one of the coolest things I got to see! After the first snorkel we were loaded back onto the boat for lunch, which was amazingly good food, buffet style with loads of salads, and cold cut meats, and of course Matt’s favourite…. Prawns. After lunch we headed to Blue Pearl Bay Hayman Island for our second snorkel. This spot was even better than the first, the water was shallower and there was more coral and more fish, and the water was by far the clearest! Matt got some good photos! Which made him a happy person. The 3rd destination of the day which was Scrub Hen Bay which would be our over night destination. After a delicious meal of steak and roasted potatoes, we had a few drinks and played monopoly with a couple of American girls, then off to bed to get some rest before the next day! Its definitely turning out to be one amazing worth while trip.


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement

day 2 3day 2 3
day 2 3

Turtle, so cool to see
day2 1day2 1
day2 1

WTF??? lol, its jsut a napkin
day 2 2day 2 2
day 2 2

Dinner was amazing


Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 5; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0582s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb