Back to Townsville


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Townsville
October 30th 2011
Published: October 30th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Day 45, 26/10/11
We were talking about what we were going to do today over breakfast and decided that it wasn't going to be a lot. We were incredibly bored and the place was filthy, so we decided to leave a day early and head back to Townsville for one night. We caught the 1:35pm ferry back and booked into the same lovely hostel we were in just a few days ago. We met a girl from London who was in our room and we headed down to the harbour and had a good old chin wag over an ice cream. We headed back to the hostel for dinner and a shower before heading back down to the harbour to the Casino. The last time I was in a Casino was in Las Vegas but now I could gamble...so I did, put $5 on roulette and won $6; then another $5 and won $10. So I only really won $6 but its more than I went in with and I had a wicked night.

Day 46, 27/10/11
Today we caught the 12noon Greyhound to Mission Beach. As like most towns up the East Coast there is not much here. Went for a free walk to see the Wallabies and 4pm and then went to Woolworths for our dinner ingredients. Had dinner and read a bit of my book. The next thing I remember is waking up at 10:30pm. I had fallen asleep at about 8:30pm.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 44; dbt: 0.061s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb