Off to see the sea ...


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Gold Coast » Broadbeach
August 19th 2009
Published: September 2nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Playful Polar BearsPlayful Polar BearsPlayful Polar Bears

We watched these two for quite some time...they never seemed to tire of playing!
Another theme park to visit today ....Seaworld. I think this was the 'tamest' of the three we visited! We used the local public transport again ...very clean, timely service. Met up with Bruce at Seaworld ..he has a ticket where he can go as many times as he likes in a year ...fun!
Lots of sealife (surprisingly enough!)...watched a seal show, saw sharks and cute polar bears, even touched stingrays (except they didn't sting)...the rays felt soft and squishy but not slimey...quite surprising.
The boys rode the rides today...roller coaster, jetski ride but not me today...I was content to watch and be the person who held all the belongings while they went on the rides!
A nice park but nowhere near as thrilling as Dreamworld. Left around 4pm with only a short bus ride back to the apartment. Relaxed, had dinner and then a long soak in the spa pool ...again! What more could we want?!
I think I might have forgotten to say that EVERY day has been sunny aaaaand warm (23-26deg), allowing us to wander around in shorts, singlets and jandals ...absolute bliss 😊


Advertisement



5th September 2009

that seems more the type
of place for me!! looks like you had a brilliant holiday!!

Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 11; qc: 56; dbt: 0.053s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb