Team Slut back down the east coast - Five great friends one very dodgy camery


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Airlie Beach
February 28th 2010
Published: May 21st 2010
Edit Blog Post

I've never met a girl like you before BA BA BA BA BA BA BA!

So we were gone me Cam and Leigh but we were happy, we were off the east coast, ready to rock! We met Richie Roo he came over we went out in Airlie. The day after me Janaki cam and Leigh booked into a $350 a night apartment over looking Airlie we were BIG PIMPIN! First night I was rough after the last night on daydream we went down to the catermeran driunking teqilla when richie (in the buff) decided to join a frisky couple in the sea for a conversation classic richie.

The next couple of nights saw off all our daydream buddies (13 people in a 6 man tent!) and by 11:57am on November 25th 2009 we met at Richie's house. After running round getting a vehicle permit for our car a '89 Toyota Camery (which had no rego or plates) from Leighs mate Luke and we had 5 days to get to Newcastle in NSW that was our mission. So after a big hands in we were buzzing and off hitting the road - with no plates and a permit in schoolies. We named the car 'the slut' as she loved the cock - she had four in her!

Cam was a legend he drove 14 hours out of 16 down to hope island and our first stop Timmy (one of the boys) house in Gold Coast Hope Island, we got pulled on the way as cam only had his p plates and couldn't drive on a permit but we arrived at a 7/11 at 4:30am in the morning and met Timmy. Was great to see him then we hit the casino me and Richie had a $20 punt then headed to the beach to set up the tent and have a kip.

Then to Timmys pad WOW! Backed on to a river with people jet-skiing down, a pool, jacuzzi and a massage chair that anally violated you. We were in Richie's neck of the woods so went out to meet some of his friends but we were wrecked after a rough nights sleep the highlight being a stunner redhead of a barmaid then we crashed back at Timmy's.

Next we had convinced Timmy to join the team so we bought a roof rack and fitting it - THE SLUT SQUEEZED ANOTHER ONE IN! WE left that evening and headed to one of our favourite spots in oz Byron Bay, set the tent in the campsite and got smashed! We had warm vodka and coke in a slupie cup which we christened the bath (because it tasted like bath water) tequilla flying round and some crazy games like plane mouth, we went out to coco mangoes where we had a great night and richie pulled a swedish stunner called tequila!

We woke rough made more crazy games clown ball (which consisted of throwing a ball with soft spikes full forces at each others faces) cam and Leigh had an epic battle! Got a taxi with the taxi driver who tried to tell us during flood Byron was under 6 foot of water - the city of Atlantis apparently! Then goon hit me straight in the nuts went out and lost four hours of the night to wake up in a bush with all my stuff 30 mins away from the city with a pie in my pocket somehow managing to stumble into a drunk Leigh on the back on the way back, Richie had a blinder bless him losing his virginity to the stunning swede that night on main beach Byron bay high fives all round!

Again woke rough had an epic game of catch and a great team effort to clear away the tent and pack the slut. This was a bad car day we were headed to Newcastle 12 hours you opened the window and the hot air hit your face like a furnace we were all rough and sweat dripping on each other it was bad and I had the middle seat! But bless Yaneen (Cams girlfriend in Newcastle). She is half Mexican and made the meanest bowl of nachoes on arrival - we had made it!

The next few days consisted of recouperating lots of films and Yaneen's crazy brother Angus taking us mad off-roading through the sand dunes. We had a talking to from Yaneen's mum about the mess which was nervy to say the least but she was a lovely lady, later me Leigh and Richie smashed some Gin and headed to Fannies. At this time since daydream I was still adjusted to reality the island is its own crazy little world and the amount of people in a club or in general had become alien to me, I wasn't firing on all cilinders more ambling through on this crazy wave of fun we were still riding. Newcastle was nice but lacked any real stand out attractions beaches nice bars nice very average middle of the road nothing to really get excited about.

We had got to Newcastle for another reason to our friend Jess from Daydream it was her 21st so we had her party which was fun but we were all wrecked and cam was ill, the next day consisted of the most epic game of monopoly with the gillson comming out on top after a spirited fightback from Richy and Yaneen's blatant attempts at cheating. The next day Timmy and Richie headed to Sydney to see relatives and me and Leigh were going to take the slut on one last run to Byron Bay to look for jobs. Team slut was going there own ways but would reunite one day!



DISCLAIMER: APOLOGIES this was a rash decision

Previously the car had been pulled over because we had no plates and the permit had expired but we were going to head late into the night on the mission to Byron. We headed on a flimsy book map up the coast to Nelson Bay - but Nelson Bay took you to the coast and we needed to go inland to go up to Byron. But we followed the raod and the motorway turned to beach roads and we saw the cops. Now Leigh was driving with no license, no rego, one number plate off Angus's off-roader on the back we went past them, but the road ended we had to go back! We passed the cops again,and again in total six times we were bricking it how we were concocting a story of how we bought the car off a backpacker in Sydney and were taking it to Queensland, we were fucked though! We were being trailed...... then a car pulled in between us and the cops and the sirens came on....THE CAR GOT PULLED OVER IN BETWEEN US! My mind was focused i directed Leigh back to Nelson Bay then the Tyre blew MOTHAFUCKA!!!!!!! We were pulled over in 3am in the morning in the middle of nowhere with a flatty a took the plate off and Leigh got a big knife haha! WE stumbled the car into a hotel and both agreed what a stupid decision it was but didnt want to deter the other one and cam was also a good omen and said we would be safe Cam had good luck.

GOD BLESS HONAN THE HERO! She drove 2 1/2 hours to pick us up and saved our ass we emptied the slut and left her final resting place in the nelson bay hotel RIP THE SLUT she had a good run. But someone was looking over us that day as if we had been on the motorway when the tyre blew doing 100 km insted of 30km i might not be writing this to you now.

NOTE AGAIN VERY BAD CALL - LESSON LEARNT!

This got my ass into gear after 2 hours kip i hit the computer at Jess's booked a train to Byron and later that night left and met a Canadian called Brett who was a cool dude and a crazy carnie. We arrived in Byron at 6am and booked into a campsite I had stayed previously (from my east coast adventures with diniho). We chilled at the beach with Brett did some job hunting and met Dr Bryce from Daydream was a pleasure! Bryce got offered a threesome in the car park by doggers we played drinking games with travelers - but again got out and was not really feeling it, still really wasn't myself, I love the adventure but even it was getting abit much for me we were living for the minute never mind the day!

Again we woke rough but after a good chat had a great day planned chilling at the beach I bought some speakers to come back to be confronted by the pat and karma biting me in the ass! We had been evicted from the campsite Leigh produced a diary log from the year before when I was there with Dan about the girl Camilla with some absolutely diabolical accusations and I was livid the people were morons - so I just about kept my head and was just another hurdle that the fry and gillson had to overcome!

We booked into a YHA for the night and chilled by the pool and met some cool girls Sofie and Hazel from Oz, the magic man form German and Boston - from Boston who loved to drivel on about dub and music production zzzzz! After some drinking games the bouncer said to leave the can I finished it and got kicked out of the que I came back later though and we all bopped our asses off for hours.

At this point funds were seriously running low byron was packed with everyone looking for jobs it was not looking good for Gillson and I and the end of the travels was starting to become abit more of a reality. We had heard nothing rang every possible hotel. We had come to the ingenious idea of hiring a locker in the hostel for $7 every 24 hours bargain! We kept the tent and our clothes in then and rinsed the facilties shower and pool. Though sleeping was tricky we either hid the tent in the bushes before we got too drunk and set it up while smashed after a night out or, again snmashed became Gillson and Fry the two man aerobic team - weighlifting gillson (smashed) from my shoulders hands on his feet where he reached the railing above and did an epic pull-up (smashed) bundling his way into the kitchen to open the door for us and we would sleep in the TV room.

We had no money but were still having fun meeting great people, we talked and decided insted of getting to the stage struggling to afford noodles and goon we were going to fly to Melbourne and sort ourselves out and figure out what to do next. We were broke and while I love Byron Bay opportunities were few and far between Melbourne we had friends more opprtunites and a chance so sort ourselves out.
we rang super J from daydream and she said we could stay with her best friend until we sorted ourselves out so we were sweet! We had a bed a far cry from the beaches, showers and communal floors of Byron. Back to Melbourne here I come!



Advertisement



21st May 2010

madness
wow non-stop session!! RIP the slut

Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 56; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb