SYDNEY


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
November 22nd 2011
Published: November 22nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Sydney is a pretty cool city. Besides the well known landmarks of the Sydney Opera House and The Harbour Bridge, the city also has some great neighbourhoods and a lot of character. We're staying at a house in Surrey Hills, next to Darlinghurst, walking distance from the city centre, great restaurants, coffee shops, shopping, parks, and all the freaks, weirdos, and disturbing cross section of humanity that you can imagine. Notwithstanding the junkies, winos, addicts, psychos, dirtbags, scumballs, people with varying opinions concerning sexual preferences, fashion choices, hairstyles, body art, body odour, religious beliefs, and pet ownership, it's a really great place to be based in. Hey, but that's just me. And what do I know? Check out the photos.


Additional photos below
Photos: 42, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Christmas ShoppingChristmas Shopping
Christmas Shopping

It's more fun in 30 degree (Celsius) weather!
G'Day CafeG'Day Cafe
G'Day Cafe

G'Day this, G'Day that...it's ENOUGH already!!
Checking his voicemailChecking his voicemail
Checking his voicemail

Are you SERIOUS? Those fucking i-Phones are EVERYWHERE!
Home in Surrey Hills (Sydney)Home in Surrey Hills (Sydney)
Home in Surrey Hills (Sydney)

The Giant Pizza Oven - Home Sweet Home
She's got legs...She's got legs...
She's got legs...

...and she knows how to use them (ZZ Top)


24th November 2011
Hello Boys

Hangover... Asian Style
Potential cast member for the Asian version of The Hangover. I love that they're all drinking sugary soft drinks.... This is the new Coke generation.
24th November 2011
Harbour Bridge 4

Witness protection photo
It's like you face got melted off in the Ozzie sun...
24th November 2011
Home in Surrey Hills (Sydney)

Breaking Bad
Does the place double as a Crystal Meth lab? I like the bars on the door, reminds me of South Africa.
24th November 2011
I really need a shave

Southern Hemisphere Santa
Old Saint Nick is lookin' trim... Throw another reindeer on the barbie!
24th November 2011
Jumbo UGGS

What the...
Tell me again why Australians need super warm and cozy winter boots?
24th November 2011
Sydney Scumbags

Botany Bay Beauties!
I like the way his sleeve tattoos stop in an abrupt line mid forearm. I guess that's so he can wear a long-sleeved shirt and pass himself off as an average regular psychopath if need be.
24th November 2011
Fashion Boy

Suspension of disbelief
Funny how some Asians believe that eating eating Sushi and Shark Fin soup will protect them from lung cancer in spite of their 2-pack a day habit.

Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0446s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb