The last month or 2...


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
June 22nd 2011
Published: July 9th 2011
Edit Blog Post

The Finders Keeper Designers Market at Carriage Works in SydneyThe Finders Keeper Designers Market at Carriage Works in SydneyThe Finders Keeper Designers Market at Carriage Works in Sydney

A market I went to on another weekend Brett was away that was full of unique and handmade fashion, jewelry, prints etc from local designers
Well as we have said before... this working thing seems to get in the way of doing other things... and one of those things is updating the blog. And I guess this being so busy working lately also lends itself to a real lack of interesting blog material... So we apologize. And we will do our best to change that! Time to get back to creating more interesting blog material... And maybe less of this working full time thing??! We shall see...

Either way, a few pics to get you through the lack of for the past month. We won't go into detail of everything that has gone on – but basically Brett was in Melbourne working, I was in Sydney working, he was back for a week to Sydney, and we had Brett's aunt and uncle Shelly and Dennis come stay next door to us that week which was great (so many people to talk to when I got home from work I didn't know what to do!), then it was back to Melbourne for Brett, and back to this being apart thing... which we are working on changing so we will keep you in the loop. Stay tuned, we promise to become more interesting again!




Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0833s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb