Sydney


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
September 16th 2008
Published: September 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Welcome to SydneyWelcome to SydneyWelcome to Sydney

its official we've reached the other side of the world!
Well finally arrived in Sydney after what can only be described as the worst flight ever! Have only just recovered from feeling rather queezy and we landed over 3 hours ago! I think we can both say although we loved both Beijing and Hong Kong we are glad to be some where where we can understand the lingo, not have to plead with taxi drivers to take us home and the best bit is that we dont have to eat any more chinese food unless we want to! Just arrived at our hotel and all looks rather nice, well at least the lobby does. It is now 10.50am and we cant get into our room until 2pm, rubbish! Oh well just gunna have to go and do a bit os sight seeing may be even grab a normal bite to eat! For our last day in hong Kong we weren't really feeling and more chinese food so we thought we would go to KFC, well put it this way if you ever go to hong Kong, do not go to KFC. It was apsolutely naff!!!!

well thats it from us to for now, will hopefully add some more phot'os of our trip soon.

xx


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Matts 1st diner in SydneyMatts 1st diner in Sydney
Matts 1st diner in Sydney

Yum, kangaroo!!!!! Tastes just like beef!
Our 1st diner in SydneyOur 1st diner in Sydney
Our 1st diner in Sydney

Not to mention our first glass of champagne here too!!!
Matt with his beer!Matt with his beer!
Matt with his beer!

All the way to oz and he can still get a glass of Hoegaarden - Daz would be so proud!!


Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb