Our Hosts and near future plans


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Mona Vale
November 21st 2007
Published: November 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

We realize we haven't actually shown you photos of where we've been staying these past two weeks so I've decided it's about time. As well, we've included some photos of the house just to give you the picture of how awesome this place truly is.
We're staying with my aunt and uncle and cousins, here in mona vale. It's a suburb about an hour outside of downtown sydney though it's just in the centre of some beautiful northern beaches. Surrounded by fellow suburbs: Newport, Narrabean and Avalon, it's filled with numerous surf shops, meat shops and chemist shops (Pharmacies).
The house they live in was only half the size when the first bought it. Graham built a huge extension on it basically doubling the square footage. The extension includes Silas and Jesse's rooms including an extra bathroom, aannnd, chris' and my room. The sunshine is always bright when we wake up and look out our huge windows and there are always some kind of cute bird sitting on a tree outside, whether it be an owl, perrot or kukaburo (not sure if that's spelt right).
Anyway, in case any one was interested in our not-too-distant plans...we've booked a one way ticket
Our Cluttered CrapOur Cluttered CrapOur Cluttered Crap

You can see just how organized and neat we are
flight up to the gold coast for next monday. We're heading up there with Adrian (the guy who came to the blue mountains with us), for about a week...and we're staying in a hostel right in downtown 'surfer's paradise'. It just so happens that the week we're there, is the exact time of year when all the high school graduates from New South Wales head up to surfer's paradise for a week of non-stop partying and mayhem...in other words: it's a grad trip (though here they call it 'schoolies', look it up on google). Soo, that's where we'll be starting monday, and afterwards we plan to head farther north, but we'll figure that out when we get there. Lates from downunder.




Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

Chris'/the tv roomChris'/the tv room
Chris'/the tv room

This is where we play x box 360 and do nothing else
Jess on the computerJess on the computer
Jess on the computer

This is quite rare
Living RoomLiving Room
Living Room

Graham and chris
FrodoFrodo
Frodo

Bilbo's cousin
Chris writing postcardsChris writing postcards
Chris writing postcards

Dining room table
Graham bbqingGraham bbqing
Graham bbqing

Out on the back porch
Guest bedGuest bed
Guest bed

No one sleeps here
Si DrivingSi Driving
Si Driving

The speed limit of course


Tot: 0.227s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 13; qc: 61; dbt: 0.0698s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb