To the beach!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Darlinghurst
November 20th 2005
Published: November 24th 2005
Edit Blog Post

A weekend to chill... so naturally being in Oz a beach would be wonderful! We had all heard that a place called Manly was a beautiful beach town, just North of Sydney across the water. Packed my board shorts and headed to the Circular Quay Harbour to jump on a ferry to Manly. The ferry went right around the Opera house and quite close to Harbour bridge, the views were stunning so it was cameras at the ready and super snapping began, sadly this computer doesn't have USB socket though darn it! will upload them soon. We arrived in Manly with lovely sunshine beating down on our highly sun-creamed bodies. The beach was a short walk and looked amazing. I was the only one to venture into the mildy cold sea to do some hard-core body surfing great fun!... the rest of 'em missed out, at one with the waves! We satyed there for a few hours when out of no where a big grey cloud appeared at 5ish so we decied to head back to the hostel. The views on the way back were even more stunning with the sun beeming through the dark clouds and lighting up the shiny white Opera house wowzers! Saturday night involved buying a 4litre box of wine (very cheap) and hitting the local bar Scubar.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0236s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1020.8kb