just arrived


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Bondi Beach
September 2nd 2007
Published: September 2nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

14.5 hr plane ride wasn't to bad but had some horrible luck. Kimmy and I purposely bought seats A and C so we would have a chance of having a open seat between us. But sure enough we get a fat man that sits in the middle of us. B4 the plane took off we asked him if he would sit in frnt of us because there were two open seats so the both of us would have open seats between us but he waited to long and somedy else swooped in and took it. Half way through the flight he realizes that the reason the seat was open in front of us was because it was his seat the guy thaught kimmy was in his seat when in all actuality he was in the wrong seat.
were staying in the city for now and hoping to find a place at the beach By Wed. i am definately ready to leave the city, it worse than china town out here. the hostle isn't to bad we have our own room and own bathroom, although kimmy's bags take up half the space.
talk to you guys later, Murph (jerred). p.s there is good news i have found a casino that has a spopts room for american sports.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.045s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 14; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0258s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb