RIHLA #22 Tell a story


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
April 5th 2013
Published: April 8th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Once upon a time there was a puppy, his name was Spots. Spots lived with a beautiful family of four, the parents and a boy and a girl, one nine and the other five. They lived in a small house in Joliet, Illinois. One day there was a huge storm, the trees shook, the windows rattled, and the wind whistled a harsh tune. Every door was closed and no one played outside. The family stayed inside their small home and played games to try to pass the time. Spots was scared, he hated thunder with a passion and tried to hind anywhere he could. But as soon as he saw the lightening it attracted him. He ran outside to chase after it. The family hardly noticed as he ran out. It wasn't until they called it a day and got ready for bed that the five year old girl realized spots was missing. She cried and cried because spots was her best friend in the whole world. The dad understood what his daughter was going through and set out to find spots. He was gone for almost two hours, he then came back with the sad news that spots had not been found. The daughter cried herself to sleep in her mothers arms. The next morning the little girl decided to set out on her own to find her friend. An idea suddenly came to her, whenever spots got scared he would hide behind a bush next to the garage. She ran over to see spots sleeping safely by the bush.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0224s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1023.4kb