The second long day


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
March 26th 2013
Published: March 28th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Today, we went to The Natural and History Museum, then to the Holacaust, and also to the American History museum. The N H M was one of my favoritrs museums. Because has a lot of interesting things to see and good things to buy, one of my favorites parts of the museum was the butterflies show. We enter there and all the butterflies were with us, the inly bad thing of that is that is you can step on the butterflies you are in a big trouble. You can saw how the butterflies eat the fruit, they eat an entire bannana. ist a buterflie that born and a few weeks later they die, they looks like a bees, but with big wings. Also another good ecivition was the dinosaurs one, they show you how the persons that woek there study the bons of the dinosaurs. Then we went to the , that museum didn't was very cool. Because is very sad saw how the people died only for be jews. We saw a story of a boy named Daniel that survive that. He was living happy but then the nacis came and they close his famili's store; then they send him and his family to a concentration camp. And also they separate his mother and sister to a different consetration camp. Months later they kill his mom and sister, they was very sad.But survive and he ask to the people to tell his history to all the people. Then we saw all the bad things that the holacaust make. I can't imagin me surviving only one day there, working very hard and sleeping in a bed without mattress. Then in the last museum we can't do anything, only saw little things and then take the dinner there.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0257s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb