THE THIRD COOL DAY!


Advertisement
Published: April 7th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Today we went to a lot of memorials and also monuments. Went to the Lincon memorial. The last floor was made with a donation that a School of Arizona makes, recollecting pennies. The first floor has the statue of Lincon was very huge and cool it has the best things ever. I like them a lot was very interesting and in one said said was Martin Luther read his speech: “I had a dream” Then we went to the Korean War memorial. It has a lot of statues of the soldiers that fight in the war. Also some old persons were there, they were soldiers of some wars. They were very olds and they were in wheelchairs. Then we went to two more memorials of wars, it also had staues and names of the soldiers that died in the war. One of them had a stautes has nurses because they were very important too. I learn that the women were very importants in that war because if they didn’t ere there who care of the important works, when their husbands were not there they do all the hard work. The third one was the M L K monument. It has the statue of him, and a lot of quotes of what he said. Whe read parst of the important speech. I was very happily to read a his speech infront of his monument.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0326s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb