The fourth super mega extra cool day


Advertisement
Published: April 7th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Todaywent to the coolest things of this trip, The colonial Wiliamsburg and BUSCH GARDENSSSSSS! The colonial Wiliamsburg was very old, like if we were back in time. All the people was dressing for that time and they didn't have any cars or motocycles or medicines; well they have medicines but they made them with vegetables and fruits. They had a huge garden with millions of flowers and vegetables, trees, etc. They aso had a lot of stores with old clothing,and things that they send in that times. The food was made with the old recipies that the people have cocerved of their ancestors, they used all the organs of the animals and also the blood and the all the kind of things that you can imagin to do food. I was almost vomiting when Mr. Fernandez said that they made a pudding with the blood of the pigs. They wait until the blood thickens and they add sugar to the blood. He bought us a cookies made with a old recipie, that coin some kind of flower, the cookie tasted like ginger or orange. Then we enter to a candy shop, but that shop didn't has the old things. It has gommies, choclate frogs (Harry Potter), easter things, and a lot of new candy inventions. Like an hour latter, we went to Busch Gardens. I enter in all the roller coasters of the park, first I enter with all the group. But then all the girsl exept me were scared of enter and I was with all the boys and my dad. I enter four times in the blue one, and in the other ones two times, the park was huge and it has a lot of restaurants and games. Stefany won like three stuffed animals and I only won one; the coolest things was that was a panda. The bad thing of th day was that a group of people (inclouding me) got like 16 minutes late for go to the hotel. But the rest of the day was great.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.028s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0138s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1000kb