The sea day of the week


Advertisement
Published: April 7th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The fifth day we went to the Baltimore Acuarium and to see a ships. The acuarium has all the kindof fishes that you can imagin, frist we saw frogs that are venenous and no venenous. One frog was like neaked because all the frogs has dots and diferent colors, but this didn't has anything only was green, only green. There were very tiny frogs and they were venenuos. Also we saw fishe of all the sizes, colors, forms, etc. My sunt said that she saw one that was like a shoe, and one that was like a rainbow. Then we saw turtles and sharks. The sharks were horribles they had huge teeths and I saw my favorite one the swordfish. One shark was named the nurse, because always is calm and assleep. Before that we saw the cute and beautiful penguins. Two of them were swiming under the water and I take a picture of one of them just coming up of the water and the photo was vvery cool. The penguins were all different but my favorites ones were not there. I didn't had time to saw the dolphins because we get lost in all the acuarium. Tehn we ate and one hour later we went to saw the submarines and botes. The submarines were so old and very smalls. The first submarine had a huges torpedor and a smollers beds. The other submarines were more confortable than the other one, the submarines had bigger kitchens, and more confortable beds. The last one was a ship named the constelation, In the ship there was a bed that has my last name and there were 30 people working inside. They sleep in hammocks and the last floor is detroid. The weapns were guns and it has like four floors with differents things.


Additional photos below
Photos: 100, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0239s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb