The last day :) :(


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
April 30th 2013
Published: April 2nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

And The sixth day we went to The Botanic Gardens, and the National Zoo. The Botanic garden was very beautiful, it has a lot flowers and differents types of trees. Some people did not like the flowers so much, but I love the flowers! Because I can take pictures of them and also because they are very cutes. In one place you can smell some types of exotic plants, and one of them smelled very nasty. It has a big jungle with extrange types of flowers. Then you cansaw flowers of South America, in Venezuela exists a lot of that types of flowers, for example the orchid is the national flower of Venezuela and you can found them in a lot of places. Then they show you plants that can survive in hot places, and some of them are cactus. The cactus are my favorites ones, because they dodn't need so much care. There were a lot of japanese trees like the bambus, the bonsais, and the loto flowers. And I saw one flower named Sofia. Then we went to the National zoo, all the animals were hidden and somo of them were there. The bers and the elephants, and also the reptiles. The coolest nes were tthe reptiles, because they are very extranges. The snakes were very longs and the frogs were smallers. The allgators were very scaries they look like if they are going to attack you. The izards were camuflates that you have to saw like one hour to find them. the lions were so big, and there was a panda that was red and it looks like a foxs. all the animals were cool and the flowers beautiful. Definitely I would go to see them again and again<span>.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0279s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb