RIHLA #17


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
February 5th 2012
Published: February 6th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1.I do believe with Castiglione's description of the ideal man. I feel everyone should be brought up to be respectful and with Castiglione's rules believe men would be growing up to be respectful men to themselves and to others. I believe some men exist like that today. Most boys growing up today are not taught with proper manners on how to treat themselves or others, so it's a very few who actually are grown up to be actual men.

2. I think Castiglione thouht men should live this way because the ideal man should be respectful, strong, and conservative and I think he believed if the men were like this they would not only have a strong group of men, but a respectfulgroup of men also.

3. I think leading through fear is better, because people will be more prone to listen due to them being afraid of whats going to han. Being loved your more prone to being taken advantaged of. I believe you should rule with fear and then be able to love sometimes.

4. I choose Hitler. He ran his people with fear of being killed. The affect that it had on the people was it turned everyone against on what he thought the ideal person should be which is anti. Jewish. Thousands of Jews were being put into camps and killed because Hitler did not like the Jews. Many non jews were separated from the jews, by having the jews wear patches symboling they were Jewish. During this time Hitler filled everyones heads with the thought that Jews are bad leaving only a few people to not hate Jewish people.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0218s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb