Home Sweet Home


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Washington » Spokane
August 19th 2007
Published: August 20th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Big thanksBig thanksBig thanks

Thanks to Pat and Peter for showing us a great time. We will see you in a few years for the big birthday bash.
Hello all,
Well we have been home for over a week now and we thought that we should do one last blog since we said we would.

It is good to be home and back to our comfortable surroundings. We had a bit of a whirlwind first week home. We stayed in Seattle for a few days, then traveled across the state to visit Brandon's parents, grandparents, and other family. We were planning to live in Spokane, but work has moved Brandon so we are moving back to Seattle to live.

We are sad that our trip is over, but we had a great time and now we have so many memories. Thanks for everyone who has been reading our blog and posting us messages, it has kept us tied to the states. We promise to write everyone back as we get settled back down and have more time.

We also wanted to say thanks to the people along the trip who helped us out and showed us a great time. In England, thanks to Martin and Kate for putting us up and showing us around all the sights. Pat and Peter in Bradford, thanks for letting us
To the ThorpesTo the ThorpesTo the Thorpes

Martin and Kate, thanks for showing us around and helping us to start off on our trip.
stay and showing us a good time. Nikki and James, thanks for coming over to meet us and showing us the real Germany. Dad and Nan, thanks for coming to meet us, showing us a great time, and putting us up in some amazing places. The trip would not have been the same with out all of you. And a special thanks to our traveling homes, though we carried you, it was you that we could not have lived without.

This trip was a great experience and we recommend it to everyone. Of course, any amount of time that you can spend in Europe would be definitely worth it. Hope everyone had a great summer. Please drop us an email sometime at slrudnick@yahoo.com.

Love,
Brandon and Sami



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Nikki and JamesNikki and James
Nikki and James

Thanks for coming to meet us. We had a great time.
Our summertime  companionsOur summertime  companions
Our summertime companions

We couldn't have done it without you.
Dad and NanDad and Nan
Dad and Nan

Thanks for coming over and showing us an amazing time.


Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb