Greyhound crap


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Texas » Austin
July 9th 2012
Published: July 25th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Monday 9th of July
Ahhh! What a day this was going to turn out to be. The twists and turns that where about to unfold, would make a fighter jet pilot quiver. It began as usual waking up to see Annalise's perky breasts jiggling round the room. I was tired because Annalise only got in at 1am from her date with the cowboy and obviously i was watching Oceans 13 well into the early hours. After a brief chat about Annalise's date we were all getting our stuff together ready to leave. Michael and I were off to Las Vagas and Annalise was driving with Karl and Steve to New Mexico. We crammed our bags into the car and got nestled in together for the last time. Annalise took us to the greyhound station so we could get our tickets. We got there about an hour early but the woman behind the counter said it had already been sold out. We were ment to be getting the bus at 1pm it was 12 and the next bus was meant to be at 10:05pm. We booked the bus and went back to the car and told the others the great news. We all took a trip just round the corner to a pander express Chinese take away. In between sticky orange chicken egg fried rice and Annalise cigaret break Steve suggested to Karl that he didn't really want to go to new Mexico and they should both get greyhound with us to Vegas and spend longer there. Obviously this was fine for Michael and I as it would make our stay in Vegas far cheaper. However it was gonna be hard to break it to Annalise after the three of them had been traveling together for so long. When she came in Karl told her the tough news that she would be driving to new Mexico on her own I felt really bad for her. Her trip will have suddenly got a lot harder paying for rooms in motels would be more expensive. Her fuel costs will have gone up also and mainly she would be alone again I don't care who you are alone for hours on your own on boring long straight roads at night. Its not easy. Naturally she was upset and angry. When she took us all back to greyhound all the guys went inside to sort out there tickets. I stayed for a moment while she had a cigaret and had a chat with her to help in anyway I could. Once all our tickets were sorted we waved her off and kissed her goodbye. I said if she wanted she can stay with us in Vegas when she gets there. After that we had a wait of 9 hours so we got on the wifi and went in search of a cinema. Steve and Karl had both not seen Ted so Michael and I decided we would see it again as it was funny. After watching ted for a second time in such a brief space of time it was still making me laugh. Great film. On the way back we passed a tattoo shop Karl and Steve really wanted a new tattoo. Michael and I were considering for ages I decided that I wouldn't get one unless it wasn't visible to anyone like where's wally's face on my gooch and Michael wasn't keen either eventually he decided a Chinese symbol saying big lad wouldn't be cool. After the film and an hour being silly in the tattoo shop we headed back to our second home the greyhound bus station. For a change this station had great wifi and less weirdos than normal. After about and hour Steve and Karl were really hungry and wanted to goto the McDonald's about 1.5 miles away it had started thundering and lightning. I decided I would stay dry and just Skype home for an hour while they went. When they came back they were drenched and Steve had cut up his back from slipping down a hill in his 'thongs' Australian for flip flops. We waited for hours when 10:05pm came there was no sign of a bus it was ridiculous. Fortunately we had a police arrest outside, and a man not aloud on the bus due to his loud aggressive nature, who then was racist the the black police officer who managed to keep his cool and get the man off the property. That kept us entertained until our bus arrived at 12:00. 2 hours late of course. Not only was I in a crap bus a huge fatty came on and sat behind me the worst thing was moving my seat forward a few inches to fit him in then low and behold at the next stop another fatty god bless America who sat behind the fat man while he was outside smoking when he came back on she asked to move his chair forward which had a repo cushion on me because his gut was then pushing on me i had to move forward again. I hate the greyhound. Extra long wait at station and fat convicts riding it.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.186s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1462s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb