Taylor Swift


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Tennessee » Nashville
December 4th 2013
Published: December 4th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Unknown.Unknown.Unknown.

By Marc Schiender
I think Taylor Swift would be the next philosopher. She has done so many good deeds, with donation of money, dresses, tickets, food, guitar, etc. This one event that caught my attention was about deaf children. An online program sends a contest to schools to compete to win Taylor Swift tickets. However, they send it to a school in Boston for death children because they thought it would be funny. They were disqualified because they could not hear. Taylor had recognized it and donated $10,000 to the school and gave every child, from k-12, tickets to her next concert. This had caught my attention because it had told me that she takes disability children serious. That she does not joke around about them because it is not fair. She had, also, donated $4 million dollars to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum to make sure education continues.It tells me that she does not really care about money because she gives so much away. It seems that she would give money to those who actually need it.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.034s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb